- Born March 14, 1958 in Benslimane, Morocco
- Doctor in Medecine since 1985
- Paediatrician since 1990
- Prepared and presented a health care education program for years on the Moroccan channel 2M TV
- Presented a TV program called “A moment for poetry” on the Moroccan Channel 2M.
- Writes poetry, fiction and books in paediatrics.
- A member of the Union of Moroccan Writers
- Was Awarded Moroccan prize of Poetry in 2010
- • Ima’aat (Gestures). Poems. Dar Attakafah, Casablanca 2002.
- • Waraqun ‘Ashik (Passion Leaves) Poems Dar Attakafah, Casablanca, 2003.
- • A selection of poems from Waraqun ‘Ashik published in an art portfolio by Ahmed Jarid. Lahkim Bennani ‘s studio, Rabat, 2003.
- • First Aid for Children (paediatrics), Dar Attakafah, Casablanca, 2005.
- • Ta’ala Numtir (Come let’s rain). Poems. Dar Charqiat, Cairo, 2006
- • Ayya Sawaadin Tukhfi ya Qawsa Quzah (What Dark are you Hiding O Rainbow). Poems in both Arabic and French. French translation by Abderrahman Tenkoul. Marsam publications, Rabat, 2006.
- • Huruf wa Alwan (Letters and Colors), Art portfolio, Marsam Publications, Rabat, 2006.
- • Waraqun ‘Ashik. Poems, The Arabic text with a French translation titled Feuillets passionés by Touria Ikbal, Marsam Publications, Rabat, 2008
- • Lahazat la Ghayr (Just a Few Moments). A novel. Arab Cultural Center, Beirut/ Casablanca, 2007 and 2010.
- • Night Song, poems Turkish Translation of both Waraqun ‘Ashik, and Ta’ala Numtir by Matin Fundacji, Art Shop publications, Istambul, 2008.
- • Aakhiru Attariqi Awaaluhu (The End of the Road the Beginning). Poems. Arab Cultural Center, Beirut/ Casablanca, 2009.
- • Makhaalibu al Mut’a (Fun’s Claws). A Novel. Arab Cultural Center, Beirut/ Casablanca, 2009 and 2010.
- • Ma lam yukal baynana / Unspoken, poems, in both Arabic and English. English translation by Norddine Zouitni.Arab cultural Center, Beirut/ Casablanca,2010.
- • Al Mulhimat (The Muses), A Novel, . Arab Cultural Center, Beirut/ Casablanca, 2011..
Fatiha Morchid participated in many cultural events in Morocco and abroad: Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Bahrain, Dubai, Turkey, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, China...
Some of her work has been translated into major languages such as French, English, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Danish, German, Swedish Chineese..